O'ma Spoon Korean Dessert Cafe - It's All About That Bingsu


O'ma Spoon Korean Dessert Cafe has been popular destination for korean bingsu as well as other desserts such as honey toasts and cakes.

CHOCO BROWNIE BINGSU (18.90)
There were a variety of Bingsu to choose from, but I decided to go with one of their top seller - chocolate brownie! Right of the bat I can see the amount of effort into the presentation of the dish. The bingsu was almost perfectly symmetrical and just looks so decadent.

This mountain of shaved milk was dressed in an assortment of sweet treats. Starting from the bottom most layers are crushed chocolate biscuits - probably Oreo cookies and slices of "healthy" bananas with a drizzle of thick chocolate syrup.

Next layer consists of a coating of chocolate powder - most likely milo powder and chopped up peanuts!

It is then layered with whipped cream as the "glue" for the chocolate brownies!

For the finisher is a scoop of chocolate ice-cream with a sprinkle of almond nuts and a final drizzle of chocolate syrup.

The shaved milk was soft and delicate with a mild sweetness, setting the foundation so well. The play on textures were really interesting in my mouth. The crunchy cookies and then the soft bananas, followed my the chocolate powder sticking to the root of my tongue and then the melting shaved milk. It was ohhh so good!

I shared this dessert with my girlfriend and we managed to finish it! This is definitely one for the sweet tooth and if you're not, I advise to share with more people then! It's also easier for your wallet at a price of $18.90.



O'ma Spoon had definitely allow me to catch a glimpse of heaven during my visit.

Question of the post : Have you tried Bingsu before?

Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! 

You can also check out my Facebook PageTwitter and Instagram to get the latest updates!

Address: 313 Orchard Road, #04-20/32, 238895
Opening Hours: 11:00 am - 9:30 pm
Websitehttp://www.omaspoon.com/
How we got here: Alight at Somerset MRT station and walked to Somerset 313 level 4.

You Might Also Like

0 comments